InformationYour are here: Home >> Information >>
Genetically modified food: Problem or paranoia?
炸金花 几率 www.kckec.club Hits:5273 2011-12-23
In October, protesters against genetically modified foods marched through Baltimore on their way to Washington. Their goal is to make Congress require that all genetically modified foods be labeled as such, but the effect will to spread superstition rather than increase awareness about these products.
The witch hunt against genetically modified foods has been gaining traction. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, 93 percent of the soybeans and 86 percent of the corn grown in the U.S. in 2009 were genetically modified crops. And despite all the misinformation concerning such foods, they are rapidly being assimilated into the American diet.
- American Customers——Exploded Eggs Production Line 2014-09-11
- F.D.A and Dairy Industry Spar Over Testing of Milk 2011-11-05
- Food Safety 2011-11-05
- Pepsi Challenged 2011-10-14
- Products Knowledge Training------Soymilk Production Line,etc. 2014-08-12
- UK Customer Inspects Emulsifying Tank in Factory 2015-01-14